Friday, January 16, 2009

Praying for Harper

For those of you who read Kelly Stamp's blog...Kelly's Korner, she delivered her baby girl this evening after a long bout with infertility. Baby Harper was born with fluid in her lungs and the current diagnosis is pneumonia. She is being air lifted to Children's Hospital in Little Rock. Please pray for this baby and the Stamps family. God is sovereign, He hears our prayers and we must join together to pray for this baby. Father, in the name of Jesus, I lift baby Harper up to you right now. I trust you and believe that you have the power to heal this baby if you so desire. God, whatever happens here, we will continue to praise you Father but I just ask for your peace over Kelly. What a terrible feeling she must have, a helpless feeling. Lord, I pray for this situation and know that you are hearing all of your children as they pray for this family. Be with Scott and his family as they are driving to Little Rock tonight. In Jesus name I pray these things, Amen.

I know the Stamps would appreciate your prayers. Please lift them up. Love, Kim

No comments: