Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween

I haven't posted in a while. Life has been CRAZY!! Anyway...I had to post some pictures of Halloween. You can see in the picture below that Loren was Cleopatra. She was SO pretty! I think it was my favorite costume yet. The only thing is that when you buy your costume at TARGET you should expect other little girls to buy it too. Well, let me tell you - they did. That's ok though. She was the only Cleopatra in the 2nd grade at her school.

This is my VERY sweet son Jacob. He decided at the beginning of October that he was too old to go trick-or-treating. Well, on Friday morning (Halloween), he decided he wanted to dress up. I am not very creative with making homemade costumes but my Mom is. I was very proud of what she threw together for him. He has always wanted to be a werewolf. We didn't have a good wig for him but she did pretty well with the makeup, nails, hairy chest, etc. Ha! Boys will be boys so he is giving his best scary face here.
This is a picture of Jacob and Loren together. Can you tell that Loren was afraid of her brother? Look at her face...hilarious! My mom and I couldn't get her to stand closer to him. I guess she thought he was a real werewolf.

This is better. She is warming up to him a bit. We had a lot of fun this Halloween. The kids didn't get too much candy. It was actually stuff we will all eat. Yipee!!

I just want to thank God for the family he has blessed me with while on this earth. I am so proud of my children. They are really good kids. Hopefully someday I will look back and feel as if I've done a good job being a Mom. I pray so anyway....God bless you all and have a wonderful evening. Don't take one minute for granted, time flies so fast.

2 comments:

Our Desire said...

Great pictures Kim! Nona gets big points for pulling Jake's custome together! Loren looks so pretty. She is growing up into a lovely little lady. I know your kids will look back with fond memories. You are such a loving person. Love you!

Papa Doc said...

Grannie said that is Jacob, even if his teeth were a little longer than they were the last time she saw him.Lorin is beautiful and getting so BIG, so grownup, and all too quick. We wanted both of them to stay little, they are easier to pickup when they are little. Keep up your blog to let us know whats going on up there. Love you guys , Papa Doc